Previous Entry | Next Entry

a;sldj f;asdf ;okdjn;voasd;nx: see Flail

  • Jun. 2nd, 2008 at 2:09 AM
rotae: Ritchie Neville of the band FIVE headbanging (ANTM: Tyra: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG)
OMFG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG


*dies of awesome*

;lkja;lsdkjf n;alkdjn;jf;odsj;ljczlkj;azlkdjx;sjd;ok;kjd;kj;nd;k ;o k;oajf;lkj;kodf;odj g;okd;lkn;.lkmx;kjnxvkn;kn.

I LOVE YOU, TOM AND ALAN. ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG The body language ;alsdjf;sdj;asdjf;lsjd, the look on Alan's face of fear/disappointment/concern a;sldfja;ldjasd, THE SYMBOLISM :LSKDJ;flkja;fj;aoiewfj['awoiejga'l'lksdjs!!!

a;osdj f;lzsrj ;ozj ; dok [jd;korfgj p;okj v;okkjndpijnpdo;fjnv;aodzfn[oadnf;bndf;ocjbna;dlfzknvl

This post deserves double full flail XDDDDDD

;aosdhf;aodh ;o SIn d[oifewh al ijhfius jebd sp aIOU hrf[d;ozi hg;doisch :OSDIh

Make that triple XDDD

LOL Rupert, close your legs already XDDDD and LOL, they forgot to green screen out the thing on Emma's newspaper, FAIL, LOLOL XDDD

Oh, and that top picture basically confirms my suspicion that this picture is Harry listening to Draco and Snape arguing.

THANK YOU, STEVE KLOVES, I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT DRACO IS ALL ABOUT :D Now, if only you could have been in charge of Draco in OotP *grumble grumble*

Peace,
Rotae

Comments

[identity profile] coldwriter.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 04:34 pm (UTC)
I knew you would squeal after seeing this picture. All I think about when I read/see Draco is you XD. And Makani although with her, I think of Lucius and Narcissa more.

~CT
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 04:36 pm (UTC)
LOL, it's 2:30am on a Monday morning, so I'm trying to keep it quiet, but I won't deny that I did just grab a pillow and squeal into it very loudly XDDDDDDD

Haha, yes! It's like in Avatar, I'm interested in Fail Face, and she's interested in Fail Face's dad, hahahaha XDD WE R LYK, SO UNPREDICTABLE XD

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] coldwriter.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 04:38 pm (UTC)
You two are the H_E Slytherpuff OTP XD. How come no one has done fanart of the two of you together yet? (I would except I lack something called 'drawing skills' XDDD)

~CT
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 04:41 pm (UTC)
Hahahaha XDD YES. WE HAVE CORNERED THE MARKET! WIN!! XDDDDD Oh, I was going to since we won the H_E OTP runner up, but I just didn't get around to it. LOL. Maybe I will someday XD Where's Kat when you need her?! XD

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] super-bitch06.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 04:54 pm (UTC)
ADFLKJASDNF;A;'LKWEFOJ'MFV ZDF YOUR FLAILING IS THE BEST PART OF THIS POST!!!!111!111;lkjfanwe;oifndzlkmcaefd~


That is a great photo, though. =]
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 05:03 pm (UTC)
Hahahahahaha XDDD See, the flailing is usually done not on my keyboard... it's the same action as flailing on a keyboard, but done in front of my face, like a mouse eating something XDDDDD I wish you guys could see it, I'm sure it looks really funny XD

YA RLY!! XDDDDD

Peace,
Rotae
musyc: Silver flute resting diagonally across sheet music (Default)
[personal profile] musyc wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 05:31 pm (UTC)
*FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL*

*FLAILFLAILFLAILFLAIL!!!*
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 05:37 pm (UTC)
I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GAHHHHHHHH

*FLAILFLAILFLAIL!!!!!!!!*

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] erraticxthought.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 05:59 pm (UTC)
Draco is so much older.

It's -- weird.
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 06:17 pm (UTC)
LOL. Well, the boy MAN is 20, LOLOL XD

He's only 3 months younger than me. I don't feel bad. If he were any younger, I would, so I'm all for it XDDDDD

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] erraticxthought.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:19 pm (UTC)
Oh, so he's older than me playing someone younger than me.

Sometimes movies freak me out. >:/ It's just weird that there is little Draco in movie one and now it is BIG Draco. Maybe I should watch the movies more consistently and I wouldn't have these revelations.

Does this come out in the fall? I hope I can see it -- in English -- or I will cry.
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:52 pm (UTC)
Haha XDDDD He does a good job, either way :D

LOL. Yeah, maybe. I kinda grew up WITH him, so I guess it's just been a natural progression with me :D

Uhm... depends where in the world you are! LOL. It's late spring for us, so if you're in the Northern Hemisphere, then yes, Autumn :D

Peace,
Rotae
ext_41440: (Default)
[identity profile] itsbeenvery.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 06:12 pm (UTC)
LOOK AT THOSE SHOULDERS! NICE AND POINTY!

ROTAE! WILL YOU JOIN ME IN ARMS IF (WHEN?) THEY CUT TOM'S SCENES? WE WILL LET THEM KNOW THE COMMONWEALTH IS NOT PLEASED.
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 06:21 pm (UTC)
Hahahaha, you're the second person to comment on his shoulders specifically XDDDD

ZOMG. I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS SINCE THE RELEASE OF THE FREAKING BOOK. LOL. You, me, [livejournal.com profile] ldymusyc, [livejournal.com profile] finchburg and... I'm forgetting someone... who am I forgetting... oh well, SOMEONE ELSE, LOL, are gonna take some bitches DOWN if they cut all his scenes. LOL.

Personally, I think we're being reasonable. I want, 1) a stomping of a bitch, 2) a slicing up of a Christmas Ham Draco and 3) a lightning-struck tower. Anything else (like the above scene), I'm counting as a bonus. But if the Draco Three aren't in it? BITCH IS GOING DOWN. LOLOLOL XDDD

EDIT; btw, Commonwealth? Where are you from? Australia too? :D

Peace,
Rotae
ext_41440: (Default)
[identity profile] itsbeenvery.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 06:36 pm (UTC)
I WANT THAT NOSE-STOMP SCENE SO BAD. MORE THAN THE OTHERS. But ITA in wanting the other 2 you mentioned as well. VERY IMPORTANT.

I can't see them cutting the Draco-cutting scene, but then again I could see them cutting some of the things they cut from previous films. But this is probably the most Draco we'll get in a film, b/c there's no much in DH (though hopefully we'll get what little there is of him since they're splitting it into 2 films), therefore they should be generous to us. *nods head*

I wonder if they'll ever release extended editions of the films?

eta - btw, Commonwealth? Where are you from? Australia too? :D

No, I'm from Canada. The one place that wanted to keep kissing Britain's ass! XD
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 06:49 pm (UTC)
HAHA. Well, we've seen Tom turning and yelling "Petrificus Totalus", on the train, so I'm assuming it's in. ALTHOUGH. Tonks isn't coming to help Harry off the train... hmm... so I'm not sure if we'll get the actual stomp :(

The woman who visited the set a couple of weeks ago said that she got to see inside the bathroom where Sectumsempra takes place, and there were photos of Tom lying in pools of blood and water, which freaked his friends out, LOLOL. So Sectumsempra is definitely in, and this quote from David Heyman:

A perfect example of that is Tom Felton as Malfoy. I think Tom's always been wonderful, but he's always played it slightly more heightened. he's been the villain, as it were. But in this film, partly because it's in the book, partly because of what we've chosen to emphasize in the script and partly because of what David (Yates) is bringing out as director, it's a much more complex role - and Tom Felton is embracing that. He is the chosen one just like Harry is the chosen one. He's been chosen by Voldemort to kill Dumbledore just as Harry is the "chosen one" and Voldemort is his destiny. Draco is not altogether comfortable with the task he's been given. On the one hand, he's excited about making a name for himself and the import, but he struggles with his conscience and whether it's something he wants or should be doing. And those nuances that Tom is bringing to it are terrific. It feels like a deeper, richer character than we've been able to see to date.


makes me think that they've got the Lightning-Struck Tower in.

I'm still so pissed they cut out Harry and Draco's confrontation at the end of OotP. And that there was NO indication of that promo shot we got of Draco in profile, sitting down, looking angry, confused and about to kill Harry from it as well. :(

BUT. I'm hopeful for HBP. We have Steve Kloves back, and he's pretty good with Draco :D

Canada! That's awesome! :D I'd love to go to Canada :D But Australia will hopefully become a republic within the next three years, LOL. :D

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] finchburg.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 11:44 pm (UTC)
I AM STILL DREAMING OF THE TRAILER WHERE THERE IS THE FACE STOMPING SCENE THAT FADES TO BLACK AND THEN THE TITLE FADES IN WITH HEDGWIG'S THEME TINKLING AWAY.

[identity profile] lunylucy.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:06 pm (UTC)
That really is a fantastic shot but Snape needs to lose weight.

I noticed Ron's posture lol. But I think it's very in character.
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:34 pm (UTC)
HAHAHA. Aww, don't pick on Alan Rickman, he's like 385 years old XDDDDD But yes, cinematographicly it's brilliant, and it shows A LOT about what's going on and it's just all awesome XD

LOL, in all honesty, it might have worked if he'd been sitting forward, not back and all pimped out LOL XDDDDD

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] keeloca.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:23 pm (UTC)
I think I might love you for bringing me this stuff! Just what I need after horrible day of writing stupid exam paper!

*adores*

I'm not into the D/S thing, but I love the two of them together in a mentorly sort of way...

I've never really looked forward to a Harry Potter movie before, never. Didn't enjoy the first few, didn't even see them in the cinema, but this one! I might even queue (sp?), if only to bring back happy Star Wars line memories...
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:37 pm (UTC)
Haha, awww, I aim to please! :D I'm just about to go to bed, so it's a nice thing to end the day on too LOL XD

DUDE. NEITHER DO I, ZOMG, HOW COULD ANYONE SHIP SNAPE/ANYONE?!!? >:O I'm a total canon shipper, LOL! I just love the scene for what it means to Draco's character! LOL XD

Hahahahaha LOLOOL XD I've been lining up (and dressing up) since PoA. I can highly recommend it! :D And I did it for Star Wars too!! Snap! :D

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] keeloca.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:41 pm (UTC)
I'm a fanon shipper, will do Harry/Draco anyday, anytime... But Snape? Hm. I tried to pair him with Remus before that particular collapsed in DH. *shrugs* Oh, well. Very hard to see him as a sexual character anyway.

My friends from FanForce Sweden and I are thinking of doing a little line thing just for the heck of it for the release of Clone Wars on the big screen. I'm sure I can get some of them to join me for HBP. Only it's supposed to be released in the winter, right? Sounds cold. Hm. Still. Might be worth it.

[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 07:55 pm (UTC)
LOL. Fanon ships freak me out. I just don't get it, LOLOL XD Harry/Draco makes me go, WTF?! LOL XD I can't really think of a fandom where I DON'T ship canon 0.o I guess I'm predictable, LOL XD

ZOMG I'M SO DOING THAT TOO. I SHALL THINK OF YOU GUYS, HALF-WAY ACROSS THE WORLD DOING THE SAME THING :D Uhm, November 18 I think? So end of Autumn :D But that way, you can dress up in your robes, and cardigans, and scarfs and be all warm and snuggly :D Think of me in freaking Australia all rugged up like that and dying of heat, LOLOL XD

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] comedychick.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 1st, 2008 11:57 pm (UTC)
They could've released a promo where Draco was more in focus, don't you think? ;) Also, I'm amused you appear to be flailing about what Snape's doing :P

You're happy for more Draco, I'm happy for more Snape ;) We may not get horcruxes, but at least the murder plot isn't being left behind for H/G OMG WUNTWULUV.
[identity profile] troublems03.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 2nd, 2008 01:47 am (UTC)
Oh my. Yum.
[identity profile] dakinishir.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 2nd, 2008 01:53 am (UTC)
see icon ---->
[identity profile] talumin.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 2nd, 2008 06:32 am (UTC)
Oh Rotae, you so crazy.
[identity profile] angelchld3.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 2nd, 2008 04:50 pm (UTC)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love it!!

Latest Month

January 2010
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars