Previous Entry | Next Entry

rotae: Ritchie Neville of the band FIVE headbanging (Tom: Guitar: Thinking)

NEWGUITARRRRRRRRLOL.

No, but seriously, this post is not feckless (LOL). I have to NAME MY GUITAR. I'm thinking something HP related.

I have sparkly HP font stickers and THEY SO NEED TO BE ON MY GUITAR NOW.

My guitar is blue (fading to black) and has steel strings. Suggestions? :D

Also, I commented to Stephen Fry about his new icon (he wasn't liking it), so I said the following and showed why being emo is hard for me XDDDDDD

@stephenfry HAHA. Aww, but now you look all MySpace emo! Totally appropriate for Twitter!! *looks at icon* Damn. I'm so not emo enough :(

@stephenfry But now I'm emo about not looking emo... SCORE!! Oh wait. Happy again. Damn, this emo stuff is HARD!! LOL.

Peace,
Rotae

Comments

[identity profile] krysti-ryou.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 12:55 pm (UTC)
Something Hufflepuffy! Or Slytheriny!

Name it Felton! :D

...Nowait, that'd be stalkerish. Name is something cool! :]
[identity profile] krysti-ryou.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 12:56 pm (UTC)
Upon second thought, it's Claw colors. So that's an option, too! :D

I know I'm no help. Sorry, haha!
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 01:05 pm (UTC)
Eh... but I'm nowhere NEAR a Claw, LOL XDDDDD

HAHA. Hey, if nothing else, you're helping me rule stuff out!! SCORE :D

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 12:56 pm (UTC)
HAHA. BUT I PHAIL AT COOL. THIS IS THE PROBLEM!! XDDDDD

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] gryffinclaw.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 12:56 pm (UTC)
Scorpious! Lol.

Seriously though I just came here to say your hair looks amazing in that picture.
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 01:04 pm (UTC)
Scorpius DOES have a nice ring to it... >.> I'm definitely liking that XDDDD

HAHA!! Awwwwwww, ty, bb!! I'm very happy with my hair atm! :D Still loving mah new fringe :3 AND. I've just started using this new Garnier Fructis (http://www.fructis.com.au/family_haircare.html) Silky Waves shampoo which is going AWESOME as well :D

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] zia-narratora.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 01:18 pm (UTC)
I like Scorpius, too! I was going to suggest Tom. Or Rowena.
[identity profile] opaleyes.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 03:17 pm (UTC)
Flitwick! XD Or maybe you could name it after a spell? That would be pretty cool. Like Nox or something.
[identity profile] jhuneycutt.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 03:39 pm (UTC)
LOL Love the picture. MANIC ROTAE LOVES HER GUEETAR!

You could name it after your favourite/a really obscure Ravenclaw..?

In response to your FB comment: Oh y/y, I think you'd give me a run for my money. X'D
[identity profile] hug-machine.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 06:22 pm (UTC)
PREETTY.

I think Helga (after Hufflepuff) would be an awesome name for a guitar. Sounds kinda bluesy and guitary, IMO. XD
[identity profile] vaguelyclear.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 10:21 pm (UTC)
Blue fading to black sounds like an AWESOME colour for a guitar. I'm jealous.

As for names, I have no idea. I suck at naming things, usually. I like the suggestions of Scorpius and Nox, though. Or you could name it after a spell. Something fierce like... Fiendfyre or something.
[identity profile] mad-at-gravity.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 11:38 pm (UTC)
I think you should call it Lucius...with his steely blue eyes, it has a nice ring to it and it seems to suit the guitar lol


hmmm or maybe i'm just strange ;D
[identity profile] woodeneternity.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 27th, 2009 11:53 pm (UTC)
Name it Hedwig? or Draco? Or Gred? Or Forge? LOL. Sorry, I'm not helpful.
[identity profile] 6kittykat6.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 28th, 2009 06:20 am (UTC)
Hmm, that's too hard! I know it will have to be something original tho. Lola? Actually, is it a boy or girl guitar? I like your picture by the way!
[identity profile] mybabyangel.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 28th, 2009 08:49 am (UTC)
ALBUS SEVERUS, OBV.
[identity profile] kandigurl.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 29th, 2009 08:15 am (UTC)
YOUR GUITAR IS SO FREAKING PRETTY. I think you should name it Dementor, because blue in HP makes me think of Dementors.

Latest Month

January 2010
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars