Previous Entry | Next Entry

rotae: Ritchie Neville of the band FIVE headbanging (ANTM: Tyra: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG)
AMERICAN AWESOME PEOPLE!! Would anyone be willing to forward me a Draco statue thingy from Gentle Giant if I pay for the postage? They only ship to the US and the price is AWESOME and I FUCKING WANT IT SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I SHALL LUFF YOU FOR EVER AND EVER :D


IT'S ORDERED!! AND I SHALL LOVE [livejournal.com profile] ladylucius FOR EVER AND EVER <3333333 TY TY TY!!

Peace,
Rotae

Comments

[identity profile] ladylucius.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 2nd, 2009 11:12 am (UTC)
I will! :D
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 2nd, 2009 11:21 am (UTC)
HOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You understand the need for Malfoy statues obviously, y/y? XDDDD

PM me your address and I shall order it!! EEEEEEEE TY TY TY!! *glomps*

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] comedychick.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 2nd, 2009 11:15 am (UTC)
Man I get so pissed off when I want to buy something online and they don't post to my country!

Hope you find someone :D
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 2nd, 2009 11:22 am (UTC)
UGH. IKR?! America is NOT the only place in the world ever, y/y?

And [livejournal.com profile] ladylucius said that she will, so I FOUND SOMEONE YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] comedychick.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 2nd, 2009 11:37 am (UTC)
Y! And I hate it when they think they are! Especially when they post to Canada but nowhere else.

I saw her comment after I replied. Yay! She is clearly made of awesome :D
[identity profile] natatree.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 2nd, 2009 01:55 pm (UTC)
*stares at your header*

I was flicking channels on Saturday, and I stopped on this teen TV show, it was about a brother and a sister who live in a house that has a mind and thinks (Voiced by the girl who voices Lela in Futurama) and they held a party, and the house put on a video for the boys to dance to and it was FIVE! It was clips from the Smash Hits Poll Winners Party when they performed Slam Dunk Da Funk, and the boys in the TV show went on to dance the dance steps in front of the TV. I squeeled and scared Adam. It was amazing to see Five on the telly again.
[identity profile] opaleyes.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 3rd, 2009 02:24 am (UTC)
God dammit, I have been putting off getting the Weasley twins bust set for AGES because I was like "NO. DON'T NEED IT. (Also, George looks ridiculous)" but fuck, after reading this I got jealous and found the set on ebay for $40... sooooooo. ::stalks mailman::

BTW, I preordered this set months and months ago, planning to keep the twins and give you Draco, but the release date keeps getting pushed later and later (was originally supposed to ship in November), so the shop canceled the pre-orders. If this set ever does come out, would you be interested in splitting it with me?
Quidditch Bust Ups Set #2 (https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catalog/product/detail/429)
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 6th, 2009 03:43 pm (UTC)
YES. HOMG. YES. 10000000000000 TIME YES.

SET ME UP.

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] opaleyes.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 13th, 2009 10:00 pm (UTC)
Right on. In the event that they ever release the damn set, I will LET YOU KNOW.

Latest Month

January 2010
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars