Previous Entry | Next Entry

rotae: Ritchie Neville of the band FIVE headbanging (Random: @ NASA)
UGH. I've been downloading fucking patches for WoW for like eight hours now. UGGGGGGGGGHHHHH. With at least two to go and then probably another five. Apparently I haven't logged on since March 2008 ^^; I'm going to go through like 2GB of my 12GB monthly allowance. LOLOLOL. ^^;

[livejournal.com profile] buttfacemakani, you'd better play this bloody thing with me when it's finished, because otherwise I'm going to have to bitch smack you over the internet. LOLOL.

In other internet related news, I've entered 4 of the 5 [livejournal.com profile] hogwarts_elite contests!! Woooo!! Go Hufflepuff!! :D I'm not doing the fan fiction because... well... it's like, fan fiction and stuff... >.> LOL XDDDDD But 4/5 isn't bad, I don't think :D AND. I've Sorted everyone so far! I feel productive :D

OH. And my last entry was my 500th!! WOW!! I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed XDDDDDD And speaking of my last entry, I got this weird comment on it. I'm wondering whether it was someone on my flist or whether it was just some random person... LOL.

Aaaaand, now I have the hiccoughs. LOL. I know how to get rid of them, but I need another person :(

I think I'm going to draw some Star Wars art :D

Strange update is strange XDDDDDD

OH. BTW. I booked my flight to Sydney D: 29th!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so freaking scared it's not funny.

Peace,
Rotae

Comments

[identity profile] chen-san.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 17th, 2009 02:50 pm (UTC)
You haven't played the new WoW yet? Oh you will love the achievements ♥
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 12:18 pm (UTC)
OMG IT'S SO MUCH COOLER!! And you can get to Darnassus without having to go through stupid Ironforge etc, LOLOL :D WINNNNN.

Can you create a character on an American server? We should play sometime!! :D

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] chen-san.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 21st, 2009 04:55 pm (UTC)
XD I don't know if travelling as Alliance gamer is easier now ^^" I changed to Horde after I got my own account so my brother can help me XD

and no D8 only European servers for me... and Russian servers (and I still ask me WHY Russian servers... I can understand French server connections ... France is next to Germany... but Russia... maybe because "we're all Russia" as an American said in a documentary last week XD)
Blizzard always promises "one day you can access US servers... but I think before that happens I'm moved to the US or something like that XD

but I'm glad to hear you think it's cool :D *loves WoW*
[identity profile] ohjude.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 17th, 2009 03:17 pm (UTC)
I used to play WoW. I remember loving that game. ♥ ah, that comment is... odd. your reply is what I would've said!
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 12:19 pm (UTC)
You should play again! It's totally got better since I last played it :D

And LOL, yeah, strange comment.

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] ohjude.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 21st, 2009 01:44 am (UTC)
That's what I've been hearing, actually. I may have to log in again! :D
[identity profile] zia-narratora.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 17th, 2009 04:38 pm (UTC)
I commented back to that person. What the hell. I think this is true for, like, Twilight because that's just like a sparkly vampire trainwreck on crack, but this is totally different because it's actually a serious issue.

Also, DOOO THE FAN FICTION. GEEZ. IT IS MINE.
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 12:19 pm (UTC)
Yeah, exactly. I agree.

BUT IT'S STILL FAN FICTION :3 LOLOL.

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] erraticxthought.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 17th, 2009 05:08 pm (UTC)
I don't think about the ATLA movie; it doesn't think about me. I keep trying to convince boy that he wants to be Azula but...it's not working out.

It's interesting how in English 'laissez-faire' has the automatic connotation with the economy. I don't get the impression it's the same in French [but then I don't know].
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 12:21 pm (UTC)
Yeah, they definitely don't think about the already-fans, that's obvious, LOL.

Hmm. I was tempted to just put "see America" for it, LOL. ECONOMY FAIL XDDDDD

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] erraticxthought.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 09:13 pm (UTC)
I find it interesting that Americans think the European economy failed because it has too many restraints, and that the Europeans thinks the American economy failed because it has too much freedom.

At least, this is the impression I get. I know you are Australian so it's irrelevant. LOL.
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 20th, 2009 02:01 am (UTC)
HAHA. Well, when Australia has regulated banks and we end up with 4 of the top 20 banks in the world? I think Australia can say that regulation is a good thing, LOL. 20% with only 21,000,000/6,500,000,000 people? I think we can safely assume regulation = better, LOL.

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] hug-machine.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 17th, 2009 06:51 pm (UTC)
\0/

GOGOGO PUFFS!
so happy you're entering the fanart contest, specially! ♥

[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 12:22 pm (UTC)
YES. WE SHALL PWN THIS TERM. I CAN FEEL IT.

It's an okay entry, I hope you guys like it :D

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] mybabyangel.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 18th, 2009 01:47 am (UTC)
WHOO SYDNEY! WE HAVE PUPPIES, AND, LIKE, A HARBOUR BRIDGE!
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 12:32 pm (UTC)
BUT I LIKE KITTEHS :3

Peace,
Rotae
[identity profile] 6kittykat6.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 18th, 2009 07:22 am (UTC)
I want to see the 3rd series now!! I am going to miss you. I will have to come see you and watch the 3rd series when you are in Sydney, and go to cool Sydney movie theatres! :-)
[identity profile] rotae.livejournal.com wrote:
Jan. 19th, 2009 12:32 pm (UTC)
THIS IS TRUE. YOU MUST COME UP FOR THE HBP MOVIE. We shall go to IMAX and it shall be awesome :D

*hugs* miss you too :3

Peace,
Rotae

Latest Month

January 2010
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars