Previous Entry | Next Entry

Dec. 7th, 2005

  • 10:25 AM
rotae: Ritchie Neville of the band FIVE headbanging (Default)
Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

This year I've been busy!

Last Wednesday I put gum in [livejournal.com profile] uraniagc's hair (-12 points). In January I ate my brussel sprouts (1 points). Last Tuesday I donated bone marrow to [livejournal.com profile] natatree in a life-saving procedure (300 points). Last Sunday [livejournal.com profile] taswegial and I donated clothes to the needy (11 points). In April I stole [livejournal.com profile] mad_at_gravity's purse (-30 points).

Overall, I've been nice (270 points). For Christmas I deserve a Lego set!

Sincerely,
Rotae

Write your letter to Santa! Enter your LJ username:


Heh... check out my new portrait of Snape! http://rotae.deviantart.com

Peace,
Rotae

Tags:

Comments

[identity profile] hailz.livejournal.com wrote:
Dec. 7th, 2005 01:25 am (UTC)
Nikki I checked out Snape and he is gorgeous! Well done on finishing him. I can definitely see Alan Rickman there! I like his nose the best! :D
[identity profile] natatree.livejournal.com wrote:
Dec. 7th, 2005 07:01 am (UTC)
Thanks for the marrow :p
[identity profile] mad-at-gravity.livejournal.com wrote:
Dec. 7th, 2005 11:18 am (UTC)
grrr people keep stealin my stuff! *jumps up n down* lol

Latest Month

January 2010
S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars